sue a allen
Sue A Allen lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband of twenty-six years and their four children, the newest addition who is adopted from Haiti. She desires to show other women that with God, ordinary women can be extraordinary. Her husband is a pediatric emergency room and infectious disease physician and directs a medical clinic in rural Haiti. In humble obedience, the Allens have tried to live a surrendered life to God. They faithfully serve their church in various capacities, including short-term missions, youth ministry, and adult ministry. Sue is an author, Bible teacher, and speaker at women's conferences. The Allens' decision to adopt from Haiti was inspired by a heartfelt conviction that they have been blessed to be a blessing to others. Coby is also the medical director of a clinic located in Neply, Haiti at myLIFEspeaks.
Posts by sue a allen:
- Day 35 – The Graduation Speech
- Day 34 – Examine Yourselves, To See Whether you are in the Faith
- Day 33 – He Was Crucified in Weakness, but Lives by the Power of God
- Day 32 – All For Your Upbuilding, Beloved
- Day 31 – Go the Extra Mile
- Day 30 – When We Are Weak, He is Strong
- Day 29 – Catch a Glimpse of God in the Everyday
- DAY 28 – TAKE THE TEST OF FRIENDSHIP
- DAY 27 – What Matters Most to You, and Why?
- Day 26 – Why Do We Wander?
- Day 25 – Hey, Green Envy
- Day 24 – The Beauty of Gentleness