sue a allen
Sue A Allen lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband of twenty-five years and their four children, the newest addition who is adopted from Haiti. She desires to show other women that with God, ordinary women can be extraordinary. Her husband is a pediatric emergency room and infectious disease physician and directs a medical clinic in rural Haiti. In humble obedience, the Allens have tried to live a surrendered life to God. They faithfully serve their church in various capacities, including short-term missions, youth ministry, and adult ministry. Sue is an author, Bible teacher, and speaker at women's conferences. The Allens' decision to adopt from Haiti was inspired by a heartfelt conviction that they have been blessed to be a blessing to others. Coby is also the medical director of a clinic located in Neply, Haiti at myLIFEspeaks.
Posts by sue a allen:
- Friday Reminder
- WHAT IS FAITH AND HOW DO I GET IT?
- When We Are Spiritually Stuck
- How Can We Hear the Voice of God?
- Happy Easter!
- The Biggest Mistake Made in Prayer
- Will God Change Me?
- You Can Know God Personally
- 10 Must-Read Lessons from Motherhood
- Do You Find it Difficult to Pray?