sue a allen
Sue A Allen lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband of twenty-six years and their four children, the newest addition who is adopted from Haiti. She desires to show other women that with God, ordinary women can be extraordinary. Her husband is a pediatric emergency room and infectious disease physician and directs a medical clinic in rural Haiti. In humble obedience, the Allens have tried to live a surrendered life to God. They faithfully serve their church in various capacities, including short-term missions, youth ministry, and adult ministry. Sue is an author, Bible teacher, and speaker at women's conferences. The Allens' decision to adopt from Haiti was inspired by a heartfelt conviction that they have been blessed to be a blessing to others. Coby is also the medical director of a clinic located in Neply, Haiti at myLIFEspeaks.
Posts by sue a allen:
- Advent Day 11: The Blessing of Wrestling with God
- Advent Day 10: How to Hope the Right Way
- Advent Day 9: The Ultimate Test
- Advent Day 8: Beauty in the Waiting
- Day 7 Advent: Deck the Halls with JOY
- Advent Day 6: The Pursuit of You
- Advent Day 5: The Depravity of Man
- Advent Day 4: Understanding God’s Authority
- Advent Day 3: And God Said
- Advent Day 2: The Story Revealed
- Welcome to Advent!
- Happy Thanksgiving!